Monday, March 23

I HATE PAYPAL!!

So Yea I have a Love,Hate(on some Dream type Sh1t)thing goin on with Paypal these muthafuckers just don't get it I AM ME!!

Ok here's the Story I sold a pair of Nike SB Dunks on ebay for 80$ exact so I DO NOT have a Bank Account on that paypal account but on my other one I do,so I tried to send the money to that account with the bank account connected, these Ass holes!! thought it was a Fraudjulent Transaction. Now im being audeted by paypal I have to Fax all types of dumb documentation Like ID,Bank Statement,Address jus to show proof I exist. Im pissed off WTF!!

On Another Note damm I can't Wait to start college I have taken like a Year and a half off I feel like such a Loser Especially when I watch College Basketball & I kno Im jus as good or better then some of those players, it's alright god has a plan my time will come.It's ALRIGHT!! haha

DAMM I HAVE THE COCKYIEST FRIENDS ON EARTH!!


Peaceeee!

No comments: